Soon November

So I skipped my September without a blogpost and finally I find my time to open this blog tab again. Many things happened for past months and I am in the process of adaptation to the new circumstance, trying to be grateful and I AM grateful for everything happened lately. That I still got a chance to be productive, having experience working on a decent company, have new colleagues, earn money ;)

SO many things going on that I don't know what to write here. I just want to let the world know that I am fine, living well, and still finding my way to become better, stronger person.

I'll be back soon with more 'berfaedah' post ya, guys.

Comments

fitrihasanah said…
I'll be waiting for your story, anippi ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore in 3D2N Part 2 : Itinerary

Pengalaman Ikut Test JLPT!

Testimoni Hamil dan Melahirkan